Roto Grip RST X-3
- Color: Yellow/ Smoke/ Grape
- Coverstock: Micro Trak Hybrid Reactive
- Weight Block: Roto Star Tour Core
- Factory Finish: 4K-Fast Factory Finish
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.52; 15lbs - 2.53; 14lbs - 2.55
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.049; 15lbs - 0.053; 14lbs - 0.053
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.015; 15lbs - 0.016; 14lbs - 0.016
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
Formulated for ALL bowlers regardless of their style or their skill level. The latest installment in the RST Series provides WAY more mid-lane motion than the RST X-2, while still providing PLENTY of giddy up down lane. This version of MicroTrax™ Hybrid features nano particles throughout to provide the traction you need in oil, while its two parts pearl provide you the reaction you have come to know and love about the RST Series. So, whether you are a recent PBA Hall of Famer, or this is your very first high-end ball, the RST X-3 will provide unparalleled reaction time and time again.
Professional bowlers like to see continuous motion down lane with minimal deflection as the ball enters the pocket due to their rev rates usually being on the higher side. This logic was the basis of development by the R&D team as they looked to create a core that would maintain dynamics after drilling in order to maintain a higher level of core torque down lane. The larger mass at the base of the core does indeed create that. Especially since when drilled, the thumb hole will always end up in the void area not really affect the bottom mass of the core. Thus, making this core a “Tour Level” type core design better known as the Roto Star Tour Core (RST™ Core).