Radical Trail Blazer
- Color: Emerald/White/Black
- Coverstock: MOtion Magic
- Weight Block: Asymmetric (DynamiCore)
- Factory Finish: 500, 1000, 1500 Siaair Micro Pad/ Crown Factory Compound
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.495; 15lbs - 2.484; 14lbs - 2.500
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.045; 15lbs - 0.052; 14lbs - 0.052
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.017; 15lbs - 0.020; 14lbs - 0.020
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
This newest release for Radical in Fall of 2021 is one that Mo Pinel spent many years working on before he passed away. It only seemed fitting that Radical name the coverstock after him. The new MOtion Magic hybrid reactive coverstock, finished at 500/1000/1500 Siaair and polished with Crown Factory Compound, created "the largest footprint on the lane." Get ready for lots of hook, lots of backend motion and continuation.
Inside the Trail Blazer is an asymmetric core surrounded by DyanamiCore. This strong performing ball will be a great first out of your bag for heavy conditions.
Here's what Radical has to say about Trail Blazer:
The Trail Blazer features a new design concept that Mo had been working on for a few years. This new design has an RG of 2.484 with a differential of 0.052 and an intermediate differential of 0.020. The coverstock is strong, and is finished with 500-1000-1500 Siaair pads and compound. The new MOtion Magic cover creates our largest footprint on the lane. This combination of core and cover creates plenty of hook, backend motion, and tons of continuation.