Radical Bigfoot Hybrid Bowling Ball
- Color: Teal/Black
- Coverstock: HK22 - HyperKinetic
- Weight Block: Bigfoot Symmetric
- Factory Finish: 500, 1000, 1500 Siaair / Crown Factory Compound
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.481; 15lbs - 2.468; 14lbs - 2.484
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.047; 15lbs - 0.053; 14lbs - 0.053
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): N/A
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
The Bigfoot is getting an upgrade. The Bigfoot Hybrid is Radical's newest launch, but it's not just a mix of a solid resin with a pearl resin. Enter HyperKenetic 22, referred to as HK22. This is a new chemical compound made available through the hard work of our chemists. It is a whole new ball game when it comes to cover stocks. Extensive details on this new compound will be covered in depth during the fall seminar swing.
The Bigfoot Hybrid is the first ever symmetrical ball to feature the HK22, and boy are we excited. The Bigfoot Hybrid is stronger overall than its counterpart, the Bigfoot, but it is also more responsive to friction, giving you a Bigfoot that hooks and flips more than the original.
The Bigfoot Hybrid features the same core as the original Bigfoot with an RG of 2.46 and a differential of .053 The Bigfoot Hybrid is a strong symmetrical ball, and now with the addition of HK22, it is a Super Bigfoot.