Motiv Villain Scorn
- Color: Black/Red Pearl
- Coverstock: Hexion SE Reactive
- Weight Block: Asymmetrical
- Factory Finish: 5000 Grit LSP
- Flare Potential: 7" +
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.53; 15lbs - 2.54; 14lbs - 2.55
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.050; 15lbs - 0.051; 14lbs - 0.052
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.018; 15lbs - 0.018; 14lbs - 0.018
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
The new Villain™ Scorn is just plain vicious. This asymmetric pearl turns heads and turns sideways on the back of the lane! Engineered for medium-heavy oil, it offers powerful core dynamics and the latest innovation in angular cover technology from MOTIV®.
The Sinister™ weight block at the core provides the Villain™ Scorn with a higher RG to propel the angular cover down the lane and retain energy. It also features a higher differential to yield massive track flare for enhanced ball motion. And, as many have experienced with the original Villain, the asymmetric Sinister design offers great drilling versatility.
Tuned with a 5000 Grit LSP finish, the pearl Villain™ Scorn features the latest Hexion™ SE Reactive cover technology. This Strength Enhanced (SE) Hexion™ shell provides great length with a fast and deliberate response to friction at the backend of the lane.