Motiv Pride Empire
- Color: Emerald Green
- Coverstock: Propulsion Pearl Reactive
- Weight Block: Asymmetrical
- Factory Finish: 4500 Grit LSS
- Flare Potential: 5" +
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.49; 15lbs - 2.50; 14lbs - 2.52
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.041; 15lbs - 0.042; 14lbs - 0.043
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.010; 15lbs - 0.010; 14lbs - 0.011
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
Speed Dominant Bowlers
For speed dominant bowlers who love to see angular motion, the Pride Empire will fit well below the Mythic Jackal in their bag. The Mythic Jackal is a strong asymmetrical hybrid option for creating angular motion. When that ball is too strong, speed dominant bowlers should have no issue stepping into a Pride Empire and creating even more angle to the friction.
For balanced bowlers this is the centerpiece to their arsenal. The Pride is the first ball out of the bag and the one used most often. The controllable core and cover combination allows balanced bowlers to use the Pride on a variety of surfaces and concentrations of oil. The easily tuned Coercion UCS Cover can also be shined or scuffed to allow an even broader window for balanced bowlers to use the Pride.
Rev Dominant Bowlers
Bowlers with substantial rev rates will see use for the Pride Empire when they want to maintain control of the lane while still creating a substantial angle. This will serve as the most angular ball in the middle of a rev dominant player’s progression.