Motiv Jackal Flash
- Color: Orange/Silver/Blue Pearl
- Coverstock: Infusion HV Pearl Reactive
- Weight Block: Predator V2
- Factory Finish: 5000 Grit LSP
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.48; 15lbs - 2.47; 14lbs - 2.51
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.047; 15lbs - 0.054; 14lbs - 0.049
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.013; 15lbs - 0.015; 14lbs - 0.014
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
The JackalTM series from MOTIV® represents the ultimate level of high performance and the JackalTM Flash is an incredible addition. It is the strongest asymmetric pearl that MOTIV® has ever developed.
When bowling on higher volumes of oil with a solid asymmetric ball like the JackalTM Ghost or the Alpha edition, the ball you transition to should provide similar strength, but be cleaner through the front of the lane with a faster response on the backend. And that is precisely what the JackalTM Flash is built for.
The performance technology packed into the 3-color pearl Flash edition is synergistically merged and tuned with a 5000 Grit LSP finish to produce pin-crushing continuation. The asymmetric Predator® V2 core has a super low RG and is packed with differential to maximize revs and track flare. This powerful core is encased with the latest InfusionTM HV Pearl Reactive cover stock from MOTIV® to provide the length and powerful angle needed when transitioning on heavy oil patterns.
While designed as an early transition ball for heavy oil, rev dominant bowlers can use the JackalTM Flash as the first ball out of their bag. Speed dominant bowlers who cannot usually throw a pearl ball will find it to be very versatile in more moderate conditions.