Motiv Forge Flare
- Color: Black/Orange/Yellow
- Coverstock: Coercion MXC Solid Reactive
- Weight Block: Detonator
- Factory Finish: 2000 Grit LSS
- Flare Potential: 5" +
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.47; 15lbs - 2.47; 14lbs - 2.49
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.054; 15lbs - 0.055; 14lbs - 0.054
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): N/A
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
The ForgeTM Flare brings the heat with solid reactive technology unlike anything ever seen before in the MOTIV® line! Designed for use on medium-heavy oil conditions, it provides unparalleled traction in the front of the lane, without sacrificing down lane reaction.
The ability of the ForgeTM Flare to shape so easily in higher oil volumes is possible because of new CoercionTM MXC (MaXimum Continuation) Solid Reactive cover stock. It is strongest solid shell ever created by MOTIV®. Most impressive is the continuation from such a strong cover.
The ForgeTM Flare partners this new cover technology with the symmetrical DetonatorTM core, which is utilized to provide a low RG and high differential. The result is a fast revving, strong, and continuous bowling ball with massive track flare potential.