Hammer Web M.B.
- Color: Dark Blue/Purple
- Coverstock: Semtex NE Pearl
- Weight Block: Spheroid Asymmetrical
- Factory Finish: 500, 1000 Siaair / Crown Factory Compound
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.49; 15lbs - 2.48; 14lbs - 2.52
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.042; 15lbs - 0.048; 14lbs - 0.047
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.017; 15lbs - 0.018; 14lbs - 0.018
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
The Web series of balls has quickly become synonymous with performance and has been revered by Hammer fans. The Web and Web Tour offered two distinctly different core numbers, producing versatility, and helps fill out any bowler’s arsenal. The Web M.B. (Mass Bias) incorporates an elongated version of the Spheroid Core shape, creating asymmetry and more ball reaction shapes for the Web and Hammer lovers.
The Web M.B. booms on the backend, its shiny finish and easy length create a perfect match with the Black Widow 2.0. The cover is a familiar and popular Semtex base, found on previous Black Widow balls, and is enhanced with new additives for ideal performance on medium oil.