Hammer Purple Pearl Urethane
- Color: Purple Pearl
- Coverstock: Urethane Pearl
- Weight Block: Symmetrical
- Factory Finish: 500/1000/2000 Siaair Micro Pad
- Flare Potential: Low
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.61; 15lbs - 2.65; 14lbs - 2.68
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.030; 15lbs - 0.015; 14lbs - 0.013
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): N/A
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
Often imitated and never duplicated... this is the famous Purple Pearl Urethane, and it’s finally back in the Hammer line.
Some skeptics said we couldn’t make a Black Widow, and it just happens to be one of the hottest balls on the market six months after its release. They’ll say the same thing about the Purple Pearl Urethane, and they’ll be wrong again. We realize the importance of this ball and have done extensive testing to make sure it is precisely what bowlers expect.
The core and cover materials are all the same, as is the reaction. The one difference you’ll notice is that we now offer the Purple Pearl Urethane in 12 and 13 pounds.