- Color: Black/Pink/Burgundy
- Coverstock: Envy Solid CFI
- Weight Block: Obsession
Factory Finish: 500, 1500 Siaair Micro Pad
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.484; 15lbs - 2.468; 14lbs - 2.495
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.042; 15lbs - 0.050; 14lbs - 0.050
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.011; 15lbs - 0.013; 14lbs - 0.012
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
Two ball launches can be pretty predictable; usually, it’s a solid and a pearl with the same core and cover; it’s a formula that has worked forever. We wanted to be different this time, so we thought outside the box and threw standard convention to the wind. We are excited to introduce the Obsession and the Obsession Tour.
This is a two-ball launch, both having a solid cover; the difference is the core. The Obsession and Obsession Tour have the same core shape; however, the Tour edition differential is .016 points lower, creating less flare, less hook, and a more controllable reaction compared to the regular Obsession. While the covers are both solid, they are different, the Obsession has a new strong formula called Envy Solid CFI, where we’ve gone back to infusing the shell with carbon fiber. The Obsession Tour uses an updated version of the Tour cover found on the Web Tour balls.