Hammer Black Widow 2.0
- Color: Black/Red
- Coverstock: Aggression Solid
- Weight Block: Gas Mask
- Factory Finish: 500, 1000, 2000 Siaair Micro Pad
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.510; 15lbs - 2.500; 14lbs - 2.500
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.048; 15lbs - 0.058; 14lbs - 0.056
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.015; 15lbs - 0.016; 14lbs - 0.016
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
It’s back, and it’s beautiful. The original black and red colors pay homage to one of the most successful balls of all-time, as we bring back the original reaction shape, updated for today’s conditions. The Black Widow 2.0 is precisely what you want from a Black Widow, enough traction on medium to heavy oil and a big sweeping continuous ball motion that creates a lot of angle and high scores. This is the ball that bowlers have been asking for, and they will be in love.
The Black Widow 2.0 features the original Gas Mask core shape the bowling world knows and loves and is combined with a Carbon Fiber outer core for durability and power. This familiar core system is wrapped with Aggression Solid and has a 500, 1000, 2000 Siaair finish.