Ebonite The One Remix
- Color: Teal/Purple/Violet
- Coverstock: GB 14.4 Solid
- Weight Block: Centrex Symmetrical Mass Bias
- Factory Finish: 500, 1500, 2000 Siaair/Crown Factory Compound
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.474; 15lbs - 2.466; 14lbs - 2.493
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.049; 15lbs - 0.056; 14lbs - 0.053
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.021; 15lbs - 0.027; 14lbs - 0.025
- Fragrance: N/A
The One Remix features the Centrex Asymmetric core as seen previously in The One line. This tried-and-true core will provide a strong backend reaction on medium to heavy lanes.
The GB14.4 Solid reactive coverstock, finished at 500/1000/2000 Siaair and polished with Crown Factory Compound, will help the ball sail through the fronts, pick up in the mids, and fly straight through the pins in the backend!
Here's what Ebonite has to say about The One Remix:
Sometimes the remix is better than the original, and in this case, the original was something special. With advances in cover technology, there is no doubt that the new One Remix is the best one yet. The One Remix does utilize the original Centrex Asymmetric core design, which yields a very aggressive RG, differential, and mass bias combination. The remix is what we have done with the GB coverstock to make it perform on today's oil. GB14.4 provides more reaction from the mid-lane to the breakpoint than previous GB covers. The Centrex core, new GB formulation, and polished cover will be an excellent