Columbia 300 Chaos Black
- Color: Jet Black
- Coverstock: Exciter Hybrid
- Weight Block: Chaos
- Factory Finish: 500/1000 Abralon Polished w/ PowerHouse Factory Finish Polish
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.50; 15lbs - 2.48; 14lbs - 2.49
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.053; 15lbs - 0.054; 14lbs - 0.047
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): N/A
- Fragrance: N/A
The Chaos has returned and it's redefined. The Chaos Black brings back the Chaos symmetric core with low RG/high differential and HyperShock Technology for ultimate energy storage down lane.
Around the outside of the ball, you will find the Exciter Solid reactive coverstock finished at 500/1000 Abralon and polished with Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish. This coverstock was also featured in the Savage line. Perfect for medium to heavy lane conditions, this ball will go long and flip hard into the pocket wreaking Chaos on the pins.
Here is what Columbia 300 has to say about the Chaos Black:
At Columbia 300, we like to live on the wild side. Typically we like to wow our customers with flashy colors and performance that matches. When we create a ball like the Chaos Black that makes head turning change of direction at the breakpoint, toning down the color scheme is a must to keep some sense of order.