- Color: Red/Charcoal/Deep Sky
- Coverstock: Synthesis Hybrid
- Weight Block: Magnitude 055 High Diff
- Factory Finish: 500 / 3,000 Siaair Micro Pad
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.487; 15lbs - 2.499; 14lbs - 2.515
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.055; 15lbs - 0.055; 14lbs - 0.055
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): N/A
This is how legends are made. The Brunswick Method.
The Method features a fusion of the Relativity Traction and Ultra Responsive coverstocks, resulting in the new Synthesis Hybrid. This new formulation has been sanded to a matte 500/3000 micro pad finish, allowing for a delayed bite on the backend for flawless angularity.
Combined with the Magnitude 055 High Diff symmetric core, the Method provides great response down lane in a controllable fashion.
Here's what Brunswick has to say about the Method:
A new cover has been developed for the all-new Method. Synthesis Hybrid is a combination of our Relativity Traction and Ultra-Responsive cover technologies, creating a new formulation. Synthesis Hybrid pairs perfectly with the proven Magnitude 055 High Diff Core for a reaction usable on a wide range of conditions for any style of bowler. The attractive red/charcoal/deep sky ball with be the right method for high scores this year.