- Color: Aqua/Silver/Black
- Coverstock: Activator Plus 3.0 Pearl
- Weight Block: Contra
- Factory Finish: 500, 1000, 1500 Siaair / Crown Factory Compound
- Flare Potential: Medium/High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.487; 15lbs - 2.474; 14lbs - 2.524
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.045; 15lbs - 0.047; 14lbs - 0.045
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): N/A
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
Brunswick is excited to kick off the Summer with some Attitude! You’ll remember the ‘tude series from the late ‘90s that were a part of bowling history when Parker Bohn III rolled a televised 300 game with a ‘tude 3 - well, we decided it is time for more Attitude. This is a dual-launch with a polished-pearl Attitude that is angular on the backend and a urethane Attitude Control that does precisely what the name says, brings Attitude, but with the controlled urethane motion.
Both Attitude and Attitude Control use the Contra core, most recently found in the Hero line. This versatile symmetric core provides excellent numbers for a strong reactive ball and unique numbers for a urethane ball, providing more performance and usability for a broader range of bowlers.
The Attitude is a gorgeous aqua/silver/black with bright pink logos and is poured with Activator Plus 3.0 Pearl. The proven core and cover combination at an attractive price point will make everyone want to add Attitude to their bag this season.