900 Global Honey Badger Extreme Pearl
- Color: Red/Black/White
- Coverstock: S74R Pearl
- Weight Block: Grapnel Asymmetric
- Factory Finish: 2000 Abralon
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.52; 15lbs - 2.54; 14lbs - 2.56
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.054; 15lbs - 0.053; 14lbs - 0.050
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 0.011
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
The Honey Badger Extreme™ Pearl features the same coverstock and core formulation as the Honey Badger Extreme™ Solid.
The Grapnel™ Asymmetric Core has quickly become known for it’s amazing backend on a variety of conditions. By adding the outer core to it, we have achieved the highest backend possible for any style of bowler. Regardless of what weight they use.
S74R™ Pearl is the cover used on the Honey Badger Extreme™ Pearl. This cover was also used on the Inception™ Pearl and Truth™ Pearl. Both of those balls were known as very unique pearls. Touring professionals quickly found themselves using those balls on a wide range of conditions due to their versatility.