900 Global Wolverine Dark Moss
- Color: Dark Moss
- Coverstock: S70 Pearl Reactive
- Weight Block: Lacerate 2.0 Symmetric
- Factory Finish: 4K-Fact Factory Finish
- Flare Potential: 4"-5"
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.53; 15lbs - 2.54; 14lbs - 2.54
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.051; 15lbs - 0.053; 14lbs - 0.052
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): n/a
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the woods...the Wolverine™ Dark Moss attacks!! Featuring the incredibly versatile S70™ Pearl Cover with an all new finish,this animal will handle more oil than its predecessor while not sacrificing any backend. The Lacerate 2.0™ Core is the premier weight block within the Global line for moving in and opening your angles. Max backend never looked so good.
LACERATE 2.0 CORE
The Lacerate 2.0 Core is the combination of two of the most successful cores of all time for Global. The top portion is that of the Honey Badger, while the bottom portion is that of the Badger. By merging these two amazing cores into one and adding a dense flip block, we have created an engine that will change directions unbelievably sharp. When combined with the super clean cover, the Lacerate 2.0 core will absolutely tear the back part of the lanes to pieces!